Title: Promoting reading, it’s everybody’s business (Young Readers in the 21st Century – Information sheet 3)
Author: Réseau réussite Montréal
Publisher: Réseau réussite Montréal
Format : PDF
The Young Readers in the 21st Century series is a brief, easy-to-digest compilation of knowledge about different aspects of reading, along with practical ideas to promote reading for pleasure.
Fact sheet 3 presents various ways to encourage young people of all ages to read.
Other information sheets in the series:
- Information sheet 1: What is reading?
- Information sheet 2: Functional reading
- Information sheet 4: The ABCs of connecting with the written word (infographic based on a presentation by Olivier Dezutter [Université de Sherbooke])
- Information sheet 5: Multilingual reading (infographic based on a presentation by Françoise Armand [Université de Montréal])
- Information sheet 6: Reading on digital platforms (infographic based on a presentation by Nathalie Lacelle [Université du Québec à Montréal])
- Information sheet 7: Thinking outside the reading box