At the local level, this mobilization translates into projects led by the five Montreal Island school boards and undertaken in partnership with community, institutional and business partners in six targeted areas:
- Centre-Sud (Commission scolaire de Montréal)
- LaSalle (Commission scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys and Lester-B.-Pearson School Board)
- Montréal-Nord (Commission scolaire de la Pointe-de-l´Île and English-Montreal School Board)
- Pierrefonds (Commission scolaire Marguerite-Bourgeoys)
- Pointe-aux-Trembles (Commission scolaire de la Pointe-de-l´Île)
- Sud-Ouest (Commission scolaire de Montréal and English-Montreal School Board)
An action plan for each targeted area will be available here soon.