- A fundamental strategy
- LaSalle – English-speaking sector
- LaSalle – French-speaking sector
- Montréal-Nord – English-speaking sector
- Montréal-Nord – French-speaking sector
- Pierrefonds – French-speaking sector
- Pierrefonds – English-speaking sector
- Saint-Michel – French-speaking sector
- Sud-Ouest – English-speaking sector
- Sud-Ouest – French-speaking sector
- Verdun – English-speaking sector
- Verdun – French-speaking sector
Coming soon. In the meantime, please see the French version of this page.
School perseverance at a glance
of Montreal students obtain a diploma.
A 12.1% improvement since 2009.
of Montreal youth drop out before graduating.
A 3.8% improvement since 2009.
of Québec dropouts are in Montreal.
This represents 2,577 Montreal youth who left school without graduating in 2013.
of Montreal kindergarten students are vulnerable in at least one developmental domain.
This is higher than the Québec average of 25.6%.
of Québec elementary students living in the most underprivileged conditions are in Montreal.
An average of 25,245 Montreal families with a child under the age of 18 live in a highly underprivileged area.
Government graduation-rate target for 2020
(Target for the Montreal region, students aged 20 and under)